Mixed Media Place Challenge

Hiya!!

Sorry, I'm a day late with this post!! My son came down really poorly on Friday evening, turns out it was Scarlet Fever. Anyway he's on the mend now, thankfully! So apologies for being a day behind. 

So... new challenge over at Mixed Media Place, and here is my inspiration for you!



The challenge is this gorgeous mood board:


Aren't these colours so soft and dreamy? I wanted to use the colours and the softness as my inspiration, so created a mini canvas.



Mixed media is probably my biggest love in art and being part of this design team is a dream come true, so I gave this canvas the aptly named 'Happy Place'.


Have you seen Scrapiniec pieces, they are gorgeous and now in stock at Mixed Media Place!


Yum, Texture Stones anyone? :)


And these Art Pebbles are cute, I love how they magnify what is under them, giving you an even bigger close up to all the texture.


This on is just a close up on the Glass Glitter and stencil with some pretty Art Sugar on top of some Light Paste

Do hope you get a chance to join us for this incredible mood board, we'd really love to see you there!

Hugs
Georgie
xx



I'd like to enter this in the Prima Marketing March Challenge:




12 comments

  1. Gorgeous inspirational piece Georgie! I did not expect any less from you my dear :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, dreamy, feminine, elegant and quite simply stunning! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Georgie. Hope your son is starting to pick up.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope your sweet boy gets well and fast, I have had that scare once before and it is terrifying! You are doing a great job and your amazing creations make up for any tardiness! They are so lucky to have you on the team, Georgie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a happy place to visit with this beautiful canvas to gaze at! I hope your little one hurries back to god health! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous canvas, Georgie, and probably one of my favorites of yours. It looks like a confection from a fine bakery! Yummy colors and lovely texture! Those pebbles look fabulous on there magnifying your wonderful art. I hope your little guy gets to feeling better real soon, and take care of YOURSELF! Big hugs and one for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delicate, so feminine, so soft, so artistics and so stunningly beautiful piece of art, Georgie! You are such an inspiration, my dear! I absolutely love it!
    I hope your little son gets to feeling better soon! Big hugs to you! Branka xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous Georgie! I have just added a dozen things to my wish list!! Stunning layout, love the colours, adore all the elements you used to create the texture! WOW!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course this is stunning, as per your usual designs. And I bet having those amazeballs Scrapiniec chippies sure gave you plenty of ideas. Wowzers! Fantabulous! Hugz to you muffin! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope your son is feeling better dearie. Sorry to hear about Scarlet Fever. Yucky stuff.

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful challenge. I love what you have created for it. Pretty textures and colors...Wishing you and yours a wonderful "Happy Easter"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful... I love your artwork it is Always amazing. Beautiful moodboard!

    ReplyDelete