Friday Focus at Frilly and Funkie - Tim Holtz Stamps

Hi y'all

Just a quickie to say I'm over at Frilly and Funkie today with a Friday Focus on Tim Holtz Stamps!!

My focus is on quick and easy tags using his amazing line of stamps. And as always Linda follows the Friday Focus with generous discount on this line of products at her store The Funkie Junkie, and she posts to Europe too!

Right, I'm off, back to the build (and work) - not long to go and I will back around here in full swing again! ;) Can't wait to catch up on all your gorgeous work!! Thank you so much for not giving up on me xoxo

Hugs
Georgie

4 comments

  1. Love them all especially the snowman! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, I really love the snowman too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags Georgie! I love the cityscape one the best :) but all are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags - and such speedy work too! Love them all, especially the snowman Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete