CrAzY LaDy CaRd :)

Hi Folks

Over at Crafty Gals Corner this week, our theme is Humour!! Now being more into mixed media putting some comedy into card seemed a little scary. Soo... Like any good comedian out there I thought I'd draw on good old fashioned human experience... (not mine.....) ;)




I love this quote and... kinda rings true.... ;) (shh... don't tell anyone) I'm thinking this will be my new mantra at work ;)

I used Retro Silver Lustre and Noir Malermo Perle papers from Paper Temptress to back the piece and the image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. The 'True Story' sticker is from Kaiserkraft, and just seemed appropriate for this card. Not entirely sure who I will ever give this one too... :)



Our sponsors this week are:


Prize: $25 Gift Certificate

AND


Lacy Sunshine
Prize: 3 Digital Images


Hope everyone is enjoying the week so far...
Hugs,
Georgie xx


8 comments

  1. LOVING your image and sentiment Georgie, anyone would love your CAS card it is full of humour and great colouring.

    Hope Dillan is doing well :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Georgie, love that sentiment and I have seen a movie that they used that line in, funny stuff!!! I hope your puppy is doing better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, such fun and so different from you, well done you have pulled it off great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah!!!!! Love this Georgie!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant colouring and I just love the quirky sentiment too. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, Georgie! Love the coloring and the sentiment! Bravo!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This quote gave me a good giggle! I just love it!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete