Mixed Media World Star Designer (+ personal note)

Hi everyone!!

Sorry for the delay in posting this, I know the post went live yesterday at Mixed Media World, but this is the first chance I've had to sit down and type anything. This household is in a frenzy mode, again!

Mixed Media World is looking to do a spotlight on a Star Designer every month and this month the designer is Seth Apter, so hop on over and check it out!! He's one heck of an artist!!! :)


-----

My reason for delay is that, now, my pup is very poorly. He is tied up to a drip and numerous drugs at the vets :( I know other dog owners will get this, but he is a member of the family and is loved so much that it is so painful to see him like this - he's only five. We're there as often as we can be so he knows we haven't left him.

I am begging, with whoever will listen, that he pulls through and we can bring him home.

Here's my beautiful fur-baby, Dillan:



I am going to do my hardest to ensure all DT posts and DT commenting is done, and I will catch up on social commenting when I can, so if you don't see me for a bit on your blog, I promise I will get there.  Just bear with me.

Love and hugs to everyone,
Georgie xx

17 comments

  1. Southfield's are amazing Hun, he will get through this. We have everything crossed him xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your puppy gets better soon. It's hard when they get sick. I'll be thinking of you all.
    Thank you for taking time to post. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Georgie, how awful. I completely get it, we adore our pets so much. I hope he recovers. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a little prayer for your fur baby to be well again soon..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my dear Georgie!!! So sorry to hear that your doggie is not feeling well! My heart goes out to you! Hang in there, he'll get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your sweet fur-baby. I am an animal lover myself so I know how these furry babies are part of the family. Hope all will be okay with your loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgie, saying prayers for Dillan's speedy recovery. Don't worry about blogs etc everyone understands.

    I will take over your commenting for MMW as of today if it will help, just let me know by leaving a comment on my latest blog post!

    Sending huge hugs to you all, love Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Georgie...Everythings crossed we can cross...our 5yr old dog Alfie was in a similar way at Christmas, he recovered fairly quickly but can imagine the place you must be in at the moment...Hugs and love and hope he recovers quickly. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgie, I am so sorry to hear about Dillan, he is such a little beauty. I wish and hope with all my heart that he improves quickly. Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about Dillan. My heart breaks for him and your family. Prayers are lifted for his quick and comfortable recovery. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about Dillan. My heart breaks for him and your family. Prayers are lifted for his quick and comfortable recovery. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You shouldn't worry yourself over commenting or visiting anywhere - we will all be thinking of you and hoping he pulls through ok!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fur baby is gorgeous and I do hope he is now feeling a lot better. It is so hard when our pets fall ill, give him a hug from me.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Georgie! I am so very sorry about Dillan! What did the vet say was wrong with him? Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, or if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email. Hugz muffin. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Georgie, my heart is breaking for you and your family. Sending healing energy to Dillan and positive thoughts that he'll make a full recovery. Big hugs to you and your family, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Base Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. 香港交友網

    ReplyDelete