Kelly's card :)

(Hi Kels x)

I love it when a crafting (and a best) friend has a birthday, you just know they'll appreciate a handmade card or item that much more. 

I had seen this design floating around on Pinterest by a few people and thought it was stunning. I was desperate to try it... and I was so pleased with the finished result. 



I used  Basic Grey's Serenade paper from a 6x6 pack - perfect size for card making. The brad is from Prima's Delight collection and the flowers are from mini eBay hauls. Some stitching around the sides to add texture, and the friendship embellishment came from a papermania set, just edge lightly with distress ink (vintage photo).

Again so pleased with how this turned out and it was so easy to do too xxx

3 comments

  1. Absolutely lovely - those flowers are gorgeous, and the design is so effective!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Georgie, I love the stitching and the flowers are wonderful peeping out like that. I think Kelly will be really impressed with her beautiful card! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments :) just realised the 'friendship' is wonky in this pic. This was the layout pic as I never got a chance to get a pic in daylight and upright. Lesson learnt for next time x

    ReplyDelete