New JoFY Stamps!!!

Well new to me anyway..My three large packs of JoFY stamps by PaperArtsy have arrived - yippee!



So I waste no time with getting stuck in, I love them. They are so quirky, they are fabulouusss!

So here is my first attempt with JoFY:





I used Artiste acrylic paints for the background (Flesh, Sea Spray, Baby Blue, Sage and Light Grey). I do have some Fresco paints on order and can't wait to use those, the idea of actually using a crackle paint that works is, well, amazing. 

For the buds, seed pods etc. on these I used my Caran D'ache watercolour pencils and I have to say I'm surprised at how well the colour took on the Artiste acrylics. I have to admit I haven't has much luck with these paints, but maybe backgrounds is their thing, something I'll keep mind. However, the Caran D'ache never fail, I wouldn't look back, the vibrancy, pigmentation and all round quality is worth the extra money.



Overall I'm loving these JoFY stamps and really enjoyed this play but I still need some practice, good job I'm happy to oblige :) 

Thanks for looking xx

No comments